2. What Personal Information Does FINCENTRA Collect, and How Does FINCENTRA
Access Use That Information? The information we gather from users enables us to personalize and improve our services, and allows our users to set up their FINCENTRA Account and profile. We collect the following types of information from our users:
a. Personal Information Investors Provide to Us: We receive and store any information investors enter on our Platform or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, IP address, browser information, username, password, third party service access credentials, third party service data you authorize us to collect as your agent, and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
b. Personal Information Advisors Provide to Us: We receive and store any information financial advisors enter on our Platform or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected from advisors include advisor’s name, email address, IP address, browser information, username, password, and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. Advisors may choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
c. Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Platform or use our services. FINCENTRA automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser information, operating system, and timestamps, and the application features you used or the data you requested.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Platform and its components and applications, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. FINCENTRA only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the Platform, services, or applications so that we can make the Platform appealing to as many users as possible, and improve those services and data. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our Platform, services or data (including data provided by such partners). We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Platform, services and data, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, FINCENTRA never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
d. E-mail Communications. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from FINCENTRA if your computer or device supports this type of functionality. FINCENTRA may use confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and to improve the Platform and our services. When you receive e-mail from FINCENTRA, you can opt out of receiving further e-mails by following the included instructions to unsubscribe.
f. FINCENTRA Uses Your Personal Information for 3 Main Purposes:
- Providing you the services, notifications, and applications you request and authorize via your FINCENTRA Account. When you request and authorize a FINCENTRA service, notification, or application, FINCENTRA will inform you what types of information will be collected in connection with that service or application.
- Improving the Platform. FINCENTRA utilizes analytics on aggregate collections of end user data to improve the Platform and plan new features.
- Providing Technical Support. In the event you authorize us to do so, we may access Your Account in order to provide you with technical support.
3. Will FINCENTRA Share Any of the Personal Information It Receives?
Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below:
- Your Content: User profile information including users’ name, email address, and other information you enter or upload to your FINCENTRA account may be shared with advisors that you authorize us to give access to your account, but only at the level authorized by you in your account settings.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell our business assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if FINCENTRA, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that FINCENTRA goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of FINCENTRA or its assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of FINCENTRA and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of FINCENTRA, our employees, our users, or others.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, your information will not be shared with third parties without your consent.
4. Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
Your FINCENTRA Account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
FINCENTRA endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, FINCENTRA cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
If you use any publicly available areas of the Platform (such as a bulletin board, blog, or help forum) you should be aware that any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. FINCENTRA is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
5. What Personal Information Can I Access?
FINCENTRA allows you to access almost all of the information associated with your account for the purpose of viewing, updating or deleting that information.
6. What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Platform and services.
- You are able to add or update certain information. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your FINCENTRA account by deleting the account from within your account profile, or, if you prefer please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Delete Account” and we will remove all of your information from our system within 30 days. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account in order for us to comply with our legal obligations. Also, if you decide to rejoin FINCENTRA after deleting your account, you will be required to re-enter all of your information.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Platform, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.